Friday, November 07, 2008

Pimpin' the Product

You may notice a new logo below my profile picture over there on the right. I am now a member of the Brooks Sports "Inspire Daily" program. Basically, I receive a significant discount on any online purchases I make and all I have to do is continue encouraging others to run and telling them how great Brooks gear is. Oh, I also had to agree to always wear Brooks shoes and other appropriate apparel at races. Since my closet pretty much already looked like a shrine to the Bothell, WA based company, this was no problem for me. I believe I just started my 6th pair of Brooks Adrenaline GTS shoes this year.

1 comment:

Miki said...

Sellout!!! :p Kidding. That's cool. Might have to look into that when I get up to speed. I have stuck to their road shoes for years now. Just love them. Andy K just recommended their trail which I was going to try next since I'm still looking for the perfect trail shoe. Pimp on.